The Alliance of Lordaeron
At the moment we're working on the scene where the Alliance of Lordaeron was formed.
After the assassination of King Llane of Stormwind, Lord Lothar Anduin gathered what troops they had left, even civilians and travaled by sea to the kingdoms of Lordaeron to seek aid. When he arrived at the shores of Lordaeron, Lothar went to speak to king Terenas Menethil II of Lordaeron and when he told his dire story about orc's devastating the lands of Azeroth, people seemed to listen. King Terenas gathered the leaders of The Seven Kingdoms to a meeting, to discuss the situation.
The Seven Kingdoms:
- Anduin Lothar of Azeroth (the shattred southern country)
- King Terenas Menethil II of Lordaeron
- Thoras Trollbane of Stromgarde
- Admiral Daelin Proudmoore of Kul'Tiras
- Genn Greymane of Gilneas
- Antonidas of Dalaran
- Lord Aiden Perenolde of the Alterac
- High King Anasterian Sunstrider, Lord of Quel'Thalas, represented on the meeting by Sylvanas and Alleria Windrunner
- King Magni Bronzebeard of Ironforge, represented on the meeting by his brothers Muradin and Brann Bronzebeard
- Chief Thane Kirdran Wildhammer of the Hinterlands
Another person bound to the Alliance worth naming is Uther the Lightbring, who attended the meeting together with his superior master-paladin Alonsus Faol .